Monday, January 26, 2004


I reviewed KS2565 at PatternReview
KS 2788: I drew the seam lines on the pattern pin and fit the skirt using safety pins. Safetypins work so much better than straight pins. It's really hard to fit a straight skirt by yourself. I tried to fit the back in the mirror. I tried to fit the back by finding the center of my back and buttocks with touch. I tried to shift the pattern pieces so that the centerback was in the centerback, then measure the offset in front. It was really hard. I had less trouble with my Thalia Pants. Of course, the pants are very full, so it was only the crotch that I was fitting. In the end, I decided to add 3 inches to the stitching line and use a 1 inch seam allowance, followed by basting and pinfitting the garment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home