Thursday, January 15, 2004

Tony threw up last night, so I stayed home with him this morning. New Look 6143: serged shoulders to body, cut and shrank interfacing, fused interfacing to facings, sewed facings to top, topstitched top 3/4" from neckline. Problem: had a small tuck in the backneckline, untucking. I may take top in at waist. SWAP: I evaluated my stash. Since I'd made the black raschel knit sweater and I wear a lot of black, it seemed logical to make black on of my primary SWAP colors. However, my stash is weak on black; I have the completed raschel knit sweater, a silk jersey, and what turned out to be grey silk (lightweight with a pebbly texture). However, I have a lot of indigo both solids and monochromatic prints, and I have lots of greyblue denim. So the primary colors will be indigo and grey, and the secondary color will be pink because I like pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home