Thursday, January 29, 2004

KS 2788 I finished the zipper, decided to use the grey zipper, the center front seam, the center back seam, and the back vent. I sewed the sides together. It was enormous. To determine the width, I measured my widest dimension sitting, 51", which means that the half measures should be 25.5 inches. The skirt is currently 29, so I took in each side 1.5 inches. I want to fit the waist before I decide to get rid of that last 0.5 inches in the sides. The waist is about 12 inches too big. I'm having trouble pinning in the hips. I'm terrified of making the skirt too small.
I purchased 6 yards total of cotton interlock, 1/2 oatmeal and 1/2 lipstick pink, from Fabrics & Notions Co-op and ordered 6 yards of silk jersey, 1/2 eggplant and 1/2 natural.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home