Friday, February 04, 2005

Thread

A few months ago, I sent a large cone of serger thread back to the manufacturer because it broke every 18 inches. Their deal is that they will replace the thread and send enough thread & zippers to cover the cost of postage. I think they go over board, but it's a really good deal.

The picture to the right is of the bottom layer of thread. I had enough to fill 3 layers in that green box.

This isn't even all the thread. I decided to sell some at a garage sale. Some was not identified, on very small spools. I'm not into hand quilting, and the colors weren't very exciting, so I'm going to see if that sells. They sent me a large variety of blue threads. I hadn't really considered that there were so many different colors of navy.

I know, I know, I'm anal retentive for sorting the thread into a rainbow and putting it away neatly in a box. I just can't help myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home