Tuesday, March 09, 2004


Burda Plus Spring 2004 pegged straight skirt for knit fabrics
I decided to make the skirt much larger than the pattern. I was afraid of it hugging my lumps and bumps. Next time, I will make it a bit smaller. See my review at http://www.patternreview.com.

Burda Plus Spring 2003 pants in stretch fabric
I like them! See my review at Pattern Review

KS 2565

I lowered the dart. It seems to fit perfectly.

Burda Plus Winter 2003 retro skirt
I ordered some invisible zippers from Sew True. The skirt is fully assembled, except for the waistband. I'm waiting on the zipper for the final fit.

Kwik Sew 3055
Finished. It's the same material as the pegged skirt and KS t-shirt. I shortened the arms a tad. See my review at pattern review

New Look 6959 OOP
Finished. It's too short for DD.

Burda 8841 OOP?
I forgot about these. I should finish them for the Stash Contest at Pattern Review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home