Thursday, October 28, 2004

Trick or Treat

The downtown merchants association is having their trick or treat night, tonight, so I have to go home early from work (like that's a bad thing?) to finish Boobla's monkey costume. We didn't decide to go until this morning, and I didn't have time to sew on the hat before work.

I worked a little on KS 3222.

Goosey likes to go thru my fabric swatches. She used to like knits and stretch wovens because they have stretch, but this time when we got to the silk jersey, I told her that they were made from the cocoons of the silk worms that they had at daycare. She found this fascinating, so I pulled out my silk swatches and we looked at those. She was particularly fond of an irredescent fuschia dupioni. I debated letting her take the swatch book to daycare for show and tell and decided against suggesting it. Perhaps if she asks, I'll let her take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home