Using up the last bit of the fabric
A few years ago, i was into buying 6 yards of fabric at a time if I thought the fabric had potential to be a long sleeved dress with a full skirt. So I have a few fabrics, usually rayons, in my stash with quite a bit of yardage. I've made 2 tops and one skirt with this stuff.
With the last little bit, I decided to make the shell from Neue Mode Avantgarde V23135. I bought the pattern for the jacket. I altered the shell sometime last November, and I finally got it cut out last night. Well, except for the bias tape that I'm going to use to bind the neck and armhomes.