Saturday, February 19, 2005

Eating Disaster

Well, today, I totally relapsed. I took the kids to Starbucks and had a maple oat scone, binge 1. Then I finished off Pulgito's muffin, binge 2. Followed that up by eating too many of the cookies that we baked. The last cookie of the afternoon was scarfed down while I was trying to get Chungita to a birthday party that DH had totally forgotten about. I had a piece of cake at the party that I didn't even enjoy. Then after dinner, I sat with Pulgito and ate cookies.

My stress level is very high with MIL visiting, DH forgetting the birthday party, and just general weekend stuff. Oh, well. As Scarlette said, Tomorrow is another day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 weeks is a long time for anyone to visit. You will have more comfortable times around eating as you work on this issue. Have patience with yourself. Even having a baby took the greater part of a year.

2/20/2005 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home