Saturday, March 05, 2005

Almost Done

My jean jacket is almost finished. If I had one of my buttonhole chisels, I would have finished it. I'm going to wait until next week to go to Joann's. Granny slipped me a twenty to buy fabric with on her way out. It was sweet, but I wish she wouldn't do that. We have enough money, and I, certainly, have enough fabric. I will buy fabric with it; I never look a gift horse in the mouth. Anyway, the buttonholes are sewn.

I'd post a picture, but it looks pretty much like the last picture. You can look at my daffodils, instead. They are almost done blooming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neefer,
Your daffodils are beautiful! I am envious. Here in Alaska I can't even find some to buy in the store, and as far as anything blooming in the yard...well, first the snow has to melt, then the mud has to dry up, then the ground has to warm up. That puts us into May!
Take an extra sniff of their fragrance just for me!
Mary

3/06/2005 08:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home