Monday, February 28, 2005

Denim Jacket & Stuff

I made the FBA too big and too low. I'm going to have to figure out what I am doing wrong. It might have to do with my being overly erect. When I fit the pattern, I pin the shoulder in place on Buttina and position the FBA from that. Then when I sew it up, the front is heavier than the back and pulls the shoulder seams forward? But then, wouldn't the back-neck get hung up on my neck? You would think I would notice that. Of course, Buttina doesn't really have a neck, so it would be hard to tell on her.

Eating has not been good. In fact, I felt so out of control that I didn't bother doing my entries in Calorie King I didn't go off the deep end like I did after xmas. Oh, well, today is the first day of the rest of my life. Everything starts today.

I rode my bike to work. It was hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home