Thursday, March 17, 2005

Eating Disorder or the Bitching Part

I am not making any progress with the eating disorder. I'm not even journalling which is really bad. That's supposed to be the first step towards getting well. I don't seem to be able to a single day without a binge. Wah, wah, wah, poor me.

Enough beating myself up. I have to constantly remind myself that I've had this problem for about 30 years. It isn't going to go away in a few months. Today is the first day of the rest of my life; what happened yesterday doesn't matter. I will journal. I will go journal right now. I'm not doing it. Why do I want to write here and not in my food journal? I'd say I'd do my food journal here, but I don't always have access. I carry around my journal with me everywhere.

Goal for this week: do my food journal.

Can I use the excuse that I've been sick? had company for 2 weeks before that? was a single parent for almost a week? I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home