Thursday, March 17, 2005

Gargoyles

The straps holding this gargoyle broke, so I took him down from where he was hanging. I decided I didn't want him anymore. Chungita asked me what I was doing with him, and I said, "I'm going to sell him on ebay." According to Chungita, "Who would want to buy that?"

From the mouths of babes ...

I was thinking that an agnst-ridden goth teenager would want it. What do you think? Maybe I'll just give it to Georgine to give to her daughter.

The real reason I decided to sell it is that I have a box that it fits in perfectly, so I'm all ready to ship it, if someone buys it. This will be my first attempt to sell something on ebay. There's something wrong with Flickr, and some of my images did not get uploaded. So I'm going to have to wait to post to ebay.

I went to Joann's to buy a buttonhole chisel. Of course, they didn't have one. At least the clerk knew what I was talking about. I did buy one there. It was a crappy one, but at least it was one. I checked on-line. The thing is that shipping is $4, and I really don't need anything else right now. They had better have one at the Dublin Sewing Center.

Oh, and I've been sick. I haven't had enough energy to post to the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home