Friday, May 20, 2005

Obessing

I mentionned that I weighed myself on Wednesday after not weighing myself for over a week because I'd been a fat pig (note to self: stop the negative thinking), and I was concerned that my weight would be up. Well, it was. So I weighed myself on Thursday, and my weight was down from Tuesday but still up. I weighed myself this morning, and my weight is up from yesterday, only a little, but it's enough to obsess over. I got my period this morning which might explain the weight gain. Obsess, obsess, obsess.

The real downside of this is that I want to restrict my food intake. I want to be hungry. I want to lose weight. I want to stop eating. I want to have control over my weight.

I want to stop thinking about this.

It's time to go swimming. I have swum for about an hour every weekday this week. Overexercising because my weight is up? Another thing to obsess over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home