Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thursday Stuff

I've got to come up with catchier titles.

Yet, another crummy picture. Perhaps, I will get my camera back this weekend. That is another native iris. The color of the flowers is a much more beautiful blue than shows in the picture.

2 days free of crystal light. I had to drop off the kiddos this morning and had lunch with MC, so no swimming today. I embroidered a couple of clothing labels for my t-shirts.

This weekend I attempt a practical joke involving a toilet. Stay tuned.

Wee Wonderfuls sent out these pincushions a while back. I think they are very cute. I might even try to make some.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pincushions are so sweet. They look like they have gathered together, though, and, if you startle them, they will all scuttle away.
-Gillian

5/06/2005 07:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home