Thursday, March 11, 2004

WAH! The foot lift on my serger broke. WAH! It won't be ready until the 22nd. Almost 2 weeks!

Burda 8841 OOP?
I put the snaps in the shoulders. I don't think I like them for the dolls clothes. They seem very heavy.
I decided to hem the 2 tshirts and shorts before serging the side seams. It's possible to coverstitch the hems after doing the side seams, but the opening is so small that it becomes difficult.

Burda Plus Spring 2003 430B - Straight Skirt
Traced and added 1 inch seam allowance. I plan on making it out of a stretch denim.

Well, shoot, I don't have enough fabric.


McCall's 3085 OOP
Palazzo Pants out of grey silk

Kwik Sew 2743 OOP
Very easy, straight, pull on skirt out of grey silk. See my review.

New Look 6106, View B
I really like this top. See my review . I'll be making it out of silk knit, this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home