Monday, April 19, 2004


Burda Plus Winter 2003 retro skirt
I did not have my skirt fitted. I ended up ripping the whole thing apart and resewing it. The @#$%ing thing was too big. I've got to get over my fear of making something too small and trust my measuring & fitting skills. The petersham ribbon didn't work because you need to plan for it from the beginning. I had not. However, it is now completed, and I'm happy that it's done.

McCall's 3085 OOP
Finished! Now to wear them and review them.

Kwik Sew 2743 OOP
Finished! Working late at night in poor light is not the best way to sew. I noticed that there is a fade line down the center of the fabric I used to make this skirt.

Kwik Sew 3028
The pattern seems to fit without any alteration, so I cut out Robert's sweatshirt.

New Look 6898
I had enough of the fabric left over from Robert's sweatshirt to cut out the shawl collar view. I love this pattern. This will be the third time that I've made it.

New Look 6106, View B
I decided to hem the sleeves instead of doing a rolled edge.

Burda 8841 OOP?
I put off the decision on how to hem the necklines and put in the sleeves. The shorts are ready for the waistband elastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home