Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I finished logging the rayons. I was surprised to find that I really don't have that many rayon wovens (unlike the cotton wovens). I have several large cuts, so it was much quicker to catalog them. I was able to start on the silks. Imagine my chagrin when I found a woven cotton in with the silks. I haven't actually decided this, but I'm thinking that something has to go to make room for this cotton. We're having a garage sale in a few weeks. I haven't decided if I want to sell an ugly quilting cotton that I must have bought to make a quilt backing, a red cotton chamois, or both.


Post a Comment

<< Home