Wednesday, November 17, 2004

New Boots & Stress

My new boots came from Zappos. They have a couple of Harley Davidson boots on clearance now: motorcycle boots and a fashion bood. Chungita is wearing the motorcycle boot, and Pulgito is wearing the fashion boots. I'm wearing the black motorcycle ones today, and they are very comfortable. Plus, they give me a certain I-can-kick-your-ass feeling.

My stress level is thru the roof. My mother is in the hospital with pneumonia. My father, who is 85, isn't handling it well; when she told him that she needed to go to the hospital, he went into the bathroom and threw up. Things haven't improved. My nephew is arriving tomorrow night. My husband is on travel, so I am home alone with the kiddos. I have to drive up to Antioch today to see the pill dispensor and get my "happy pills". I'm concerned that I won't get home in time to pick up the kiddos from daycare, so our neighbor is doing that.

I petted the jacket for Pulgito, but that is the closest I came to sewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home