Monday, February 21, 2005

Reorganization

I haven't been doing much sewing. I did clean up the sewing area, specifically the table that Chungita and Pulgito use to create. Before Pulgito was mobile, Chungita used a kid's table, but that had to change when he started walking. So she got my 40" high worktable, accessible with a stool. Pulgito is now old enough to create as well, so he was allowed to climb up on a stepstool, too. I decided the potential for falling off a stool was too great with both of them up there.

So I had to:

  • Clean off the cutting table which would be folded up to make room for the kid's table.
  • Clean off the worktable to put the stuff from the cutting table.

You would think it wouldn't be that hard, but as soon as I got the work table cleanned up, the kids would make another mess. It's not like I have time to do this all at once, and for my sanity's sake, I admit, I let them make the mess while I was tring to keep everything clean.

I wasn't able to do it until MIL and SIL's were there to occupy the kids. Did I menttion that I adore my MIL? She's the sweetest person in the world, and she loves to watch the kids. She and DH took them to the park, and I was finally able to get everything in order for us to all create at the same time.

As for the eating, that's not going well. I think yesterday was one long binge. Today, I'm not doing badly, but I did eat a Cadbury Cream Egg.

Btw, the image is of the gulfstream nandina that I have in the front yard. Nandina's can take a lot of abuse and are drought resistant, so you see a lot of scraggly, neglected ones, but they can be very beautiful and add gorgeous color to a garden in the winter.

The sun was shining for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your nandinas(sp?). They're so bright and cheery! I'm near Chicago, and all we have are some old piles of dirty snow!
Dawn

2/22/2005 04:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home