Thursday, September 30, 2004

Topstitching Woes

Well, it looks like a trip to Joann's is in order. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about the topstitching in the ears. I need to get some regular brown sewing thread and more tan thread. I'm sure I can get a balanced stitch if I use the same thread, just different colors, in the bobbin and needle.

So I put the costume away, hoping that I would be able to work on something else. When I'm not actively working on a project, I tend to pile my workspace with all my junk. I cleaned off my cutting table last night, but then I went to bed. I've been getting up earlier, so I can go to work early. My husband takes the kiddos to daycare. I come home early and make dinner. But I find that between getting up early, Boobla not sleeping well, and the depression, I need to go to sleep earlier so that I can get up to go to work. So I didn't get much done. At least, I'm ready to work tonight.

Darn that Vicvelvet. She put up some totally awesome 1930s patterns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home