Monday, September 20, 2004


I didn't get much sewing done. I put the elastic in the monkey costume ankles and sewed up the inner leg seam; all that it needs is some topstitching on the collar and snaps. The head of the costume is a huge pain. Not difficult, but it's tedious. Lots of little darts and curved seams; yuck. Oh, the seams didn't quite match up between the side pieces and the center piece, so I had to ease some of that extra length in. This is a real bummer in the pattern because they've dumbed down the pattern to appeal to the beginningest sewist out there, and something like this will really throw that sewist off.


Post a Comment

<< Home