Saturday, October 16, 2004

burda8665

Check it out. You can even see my face. I think this is my favorite shirt pattern. I got this fabric at Joann's last spring. They still have some in different colors and patterns. It's a linen-rayon blend with the linen? burned out to reveal a sheer rayon. It's a rather crisp fabric. I tried to make a tunic out of this for my brother's wedding, but I managed to overlook the complete lack of drape in the fabric. It works well for this top. I'm going to have to wear a camisole under it, but I figured you-all didn't care if you could see my bra.

The pictures of the the 2 pass buttonhole didn't come out. I had focus problems.

I started another blog for my eating disorder stuff because it's kinda heavy, and I figured you are reading this because you are interested in my sewing efforts not my whining and feeling sorry for my self. But you might have noticed a burst of energy reflected in what I've accomplished this weekend. I'm feeling much better after mostly eliminating refined wheat and sugar from my diet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful to finally see your sweet face!

10/16/2004 06:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home