Thursday, November 18, 2004

Found a Hancocks by the Antioch Kaiser

Right next door to the pill dispensor's office there was a Hancock's Fabric. I arrived early because I didn't know how long it would take me to drive from Livermore to Antioch, and I'm sure it varies with traffic. The store was well lit, clean, and well organized. They had a large home dec section that I didn't look at, and lots of cottons for quilting. The Asian style brocades were 100% rayon instead of 100% polyester like at Joann's. Too bad they didn't have any in colors for me. I didn't care for how they piled some of the bolts up on tables. How is anyone supposed to get at a fabric on the bottom of the pile? They had some polyester knits in the clearance section that I did like and buy. Two were onionskin types and one was a buttermilk type in interesting prints like EOS sells. I need to get cracking on t-shirts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home