Friday, April 08, 2005

Denim Jacket & Swimming

I'm wearing my denim jacket today. The sleeves are a tad long, and I want to lengthen it just a bit. I think there are other problems as well. I'm going to take it to the next BABES for help.

Yuki and I went swimming. I started raining moderately hard as we pulled away from work. We got rather wet while walking from the car to the locker room. When we walked out of the locker room to go to the pool, it looked like the gate was closed. Neither one of us wanted to walk out into the rain then walk back, so we just stood there. Fortunately, someone else came out of the locker room and was willing to go check things out.

Swimming in the rain gives me good incentive to swim continously. Those rain drops are cold. I swam 1000 m in 30 mintues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home