Thursday, April 07, 2005

Joseph's Coat

I love this rose. It's a climbing joseph's coat. The first flush of the year is just wonderful. It doesn't bloom as much for the rest of the year, but it does repeat bloom almost all year round. What's even better is that it doesn't seem to be bothered by pests or disease. I decided to post a bunch of pictures of it. I don't think they convey how breathtakingly beautiful the rose is, but it might give you some idea.
I went to the neighborhood ASG meeting last night and showed off my jean jacket, Chungita's jeans, and DH's sweatshirt. They were so helpful. I didn't know that you could change the pressure on the presserfoot on the Elna 744 serger. I think that is my problem with the windpro. I also learned about a store in the valley that only charges $20/hour to use their fully computerized longarm quilting machines. We're going to take a field trip sometime.

On the ED front, I recorded ALL of my food yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home