Wednesday, April 13, 2005

White Flowers

I don't know what this perennial is. I think I bought it 10 years ago when we redid the back yard. DH wanted white flowers, and this was something for him. It's never done especially well, but it hasn't died either. It might be that the dessicating furnace blast that we call sunlight is too much for it.

On the sewing front, I have too many patterns. Does anyone else have this problem? How many patterns is too many? I'm sure this is an individual thing depending on pattern storage space. I store my patterns under my sewing table, which has been a computer table lately. If you click on the image to the left, you can see a full sized picture and more pix of my sewing room. Each of the tubs under the sewing table extension houses certain pattern types (i.e. pants). In theory, I can only have as many patterns of each type as will fit in the box. Most of the boxes are filled to capacity; a couple are not. I put a way a pile of patterns last week, and I felt very proud of myself because after culling patterns (always difficult), all of my new patterns fit into the boxes. Well, the karma kops were watching me in my hubris. I found another box of patterns waiting to be put away. BIG SIGH. Those are mostly put away, but I had to postpone the new project planning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home