Saturday, February 14, 2004

KS 2788: I finally got around to putting the waistband on my skirt, and it's too small. Also, I put it on backwards, so that the tab is under instead of over. That's not a big deal. Unfortunately, I trimmed my waistband where it meets the zipper, so if I want the back seam to line up with centerback on my skirt, I have about 3/8 inches to let it out. (big sigh). I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I don't have any more fabric to make more waistbands. I'm really mad at myself for trimming it. I left the extra seam allowance on the skirt.
Simplicity 7071: I sewed the rickrack to the bottom of the legs, sewed the leg seam and the crotch seam. I sewed the crotch seam and edge finished it with my serger all the way to the waist. I hope it's big enough to get on the doll; I wasn't supposed to sew that high. I decided to take my chances and sew the pants to the bodice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home