Monday, May 24, 2004

Stupid Laundry

Big Sigh. In theory, DH was supposed to take the kids all day Saturday. Well, I thought that meant that he would feed them breakfast, but apparently not. They came bounding into the bedroom and rousted me out of bed because they were hungry, wanted breakfast, and their father was no where to be found. To make matters worse, BH (DH's evil persona) has not done much around the house for the past month because he bought a new boat. The boat did not start out "the damn boat". It's taken a month of his spending all of his free time with the damn boat to reall color my attitude. Anyway, because BH has neglected his chores, we were running out of clothes for the kids. BH is supposed to do the kids' laundry. So instead of sewing all day Saturday, I was folding and putting away laundry.

So my big day alone to sew, I managed to topstitch NL 6869, hem the sleeves, and serge the side seams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home