Sunday, July 25, 2004

Going on vacation

I put a counter on my blogger, and it tells me that 75% of my visitors are repeat visitors. I don't know if I'm putting a cookie on your machines or just grabbing IPs. Anyway, because 75% of you are returning, I feel obligated to update my blog as often as possible and to let you know when that's not going to happen.

We're going to Ye Olde Homestead, for the first week of August, so I won't be posting for that week, and my hunch is that I'll be too busy to post much during the next week. And the week after that, I'll be doing laundry.

Also, I work for the federal government (US), and we're being affected by the computing security standdown. Those of you who pay attention to this know what I'm talking about; those who don't can figure that I'm going to be very busy at work. Right now, I'm really pissed at those slackers at Los Alamos. They can't seem to get security right, and it's really affecting the rest of us. Blah, blah, rant, rant, morons at Los Alamos, rant, rant, blah, blah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I would be one of your 75%. I love to sew, I enjoy sewing, but it seems I do more reading than sewing lately. Can I live vicariously through your projects? (It doesn't help that I've been temporarily overcome by BEADS!) P.S. I love your blog! DawnSews

7/27/2004 01:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home