Thursday, August 26, 2004

Sick Kid

My daughter was home sick yesterday, so I stayed home with her. I was able to work with my Artista software. I have downloaded a lot of the freebie designs on the internet, but I hadn't done anything with them except maybe convert them to .ART format.

After digitizing that lily, I thought I would take a look at one of the designs that I downloaded. The eagle to the right is from Buzz Tools. It was terrible. There were jump stitches all over the place, travel stitches, in a terrible order. So I decided I would fix it.

2 hours later, I finally figured out how to delete the first object. This project started with one stitch in the center of the design, followed by a jump stitch to the first filled object. I don't see any need for a center starting point.

I persevered, and after about 8 hours, I finally had something to send to my embroidery machine. Now to stitch it out.


Post a Comment

<< Home